Tuesday, October 7, 2014

September Finishes

I was very productive in the month of September.  Here is a quick post and photos of finishes.

Nature Girl baby quilt.  Front and Back.  Love the prints.  Colorful frogs, turtles, snails, ladybugs, and florals. 
The back is an equally colorful stripe.  Tiny flower and bow stripes. 
The Ambrosia Quilt is finished.  I blogged about it here. Love everything about this quilt.  Scrappyness. Colors. Fun to make.
 Organic cotton backing has a white background with blue birds and branches.  Love the bold dot binding.
Gilded Ornaments. I pulled this one from my "need to be quilted shelf" and finished it. It is an original design I do believe.  I did not have a pattern.  Can you see the big Christmas Ornaments tied with a gold bow.  Gold metallic; rich red and green fabric.  Very elegant and quite nice.  

I started and finished this Scrappy Christmas Quilt in September.  I love it.  I love the tumbler pattern and I am so pleased with using the preprinted blocks around the outside border.  Again, I love it.   
 And a  few bib and burp orders for Etsy.   



Look for most of these to be listed on Etsy soon.  I hope to keep busy throughout October with more finishes. 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment