Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer Sewing Catch Up - Finishes

It was June and now it is September.  I may not have blogged but I did not stop sewing.  I will post a few projects I worked on over the summer to bring you up to September.  I will have to break this catch up series into several posts because they cover a lot of sewing projects.  Here goes:

Kitty Litter - Finished, Sold and Delivered.  Happy Customer!    


I finished the Kitty Litter Cat Quilt.  It is one of most favorite projects. It is an enjoyable pattern to sew and I just cannot get enough of sewing quilts that use a variety of fabrics from my every growing stash! 
 

Front. Up close.


Back. Tiny print and quilting.



Mitered binding.  

Label. 

IPad case.  Sold.  Happy new owner!  



 Just getting started with Summer Sewing.  Have a great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment