Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Cactus is a Flimsy

The borders are on and I am liking it.  I am calling it Christmas Cactus but you may see Poinsettia's and that is what you are supposed to see.  So either way, it is good!


I could fret over the mismatched petals but it isn't worth the fuss.  I think it is lovely!  Very striking and vivid. And that's all that matters. The rose floral is lovely in this border setting.  It is called Hollywood & Vines by 3 Sisters for Moda.  I have been saving it in my stash for just the right quilt.  I have enough to use on the back with some of the dark green. I have the perfect holiday edge to edge pattern for quilting the quilt with my long arm.  I hope to finish this one over the weekend. 

The credits were given here in my last post.  So please go check it out. The pattern is Poinsettia's Allure by Judy Blok.  I hope she likes it too.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: