Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sorting and Sewing

Here's a few pictures of what I have been sewing over the last few days.






I have done some incredible scrap busting this past year.  I was determined to get down to the bottom of the bins on these two projects.  I would sew the long strips on the string squares and then use the shorter pieces left over on the Spiderweb blocks.  I am using the foundation papers here and here from Missouri Star Quilt Company. 

Hopefully I will get them sewn together sooner rather than several years later.  I have set them aside for the moment because I have started another project.   I am super excited about making some Flowering Snowball blocks.

Linking up with other Scrappy Stitchers at She Can Quilt's Scraptastic Tuesday.

Thank you for stopping by!  

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous projects for using up those scraps. And such pretty scraps, too! I don't blame you for wanting to get them used. Great progress on both! Love the choice of yellow for the background on the spiderweb blocks!

    ReplyDelete