Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fun Finishes and WIPs

 Here is a picture gallery of some projects I have been designing and sewing these past two weeks.  


Bibs and Burps









Pouches







These pouches will be listed in my Etsy shop.  I just love making pouches! Anytime I play with fabric: combinations of lots colorful fabrics and colorful zippers,  it's a happy day.  Putting it all together and resulting in a finished product is my idea of a perfect day of entertainment.   

Playing with more pouches, just to keep it interesting!  I just can't help myself.


The two designs below I put together using the half square triangles left from last year's X and O quilt.

 Ho Hum.  Nice...but
this placement is by far my favorite.  Lots of movement.  

And, finally, I was determined to make something from a Kiss Kiss charm pack I picked up even though Valentine's 2015 has come and gone.  Nothing cuter than a simple snowball patch to show off a pretty fabric line.  My plan is for it to be my Valentine 2016 table topper. Here's hoping these three works in progress get finished and not buried on the "to be quilted" shelf!

I am bad about that! Starting and not finishing things, don't you know.
Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced Modern who, along with many of my fellow bloggers, is in Austin at QuiltCon this week. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been busy! The pouches are especially cute and I love the idea of snowballing charms to really show them off… nice work!

    ReplyDelete