Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sewing for September/October

Just know that I am always sewing....something.  A sewing project update blog post is overdue but my how I lost track of the time from August to October.


Here is what I have been making during September and through this part of October. I have decided to be in a craft show in November and visit the relatives at the same time.  I have been making pouches. Hope I sell them all because where I live Texas A & M reigns supreme!  Gig Em Aggies and Whoop!

This is my Miss Kate charm pack and fabric turned into quilt.  Just needs binding.  Love it.


I stopped all sewing projects one weekend to make this quilt super cute quilt.  Sometimes you need a break to create. I used two charm packs of Timberland Critters from AdornIt.  Pattern inspiration is School Days Charm Quilt by Cindy Sharp on the Moda Bake Shop     

I love the little foxes and the twirling orange pinwheels remind me of fall breeze and falling leaves.  Such a cute quilt.  


And this is the back.  More foxes.  So cute.  Waiting to be bound and finished.


This is my Spooky Snowball quilt.  I haven't shown you my two Flowering Snowball quilts. I made them last April.  I loved them and they went together so fast.  I hand quilted them both.  I just need to bind this one.

And I have been working on my Spring Fever in Zella's Garden in between all of the other activities of the month.

You are now caught up with my projects.  I have another quilt I want to start.  I have begun to collect fabrics for this beauty.  The magazine is on the floor by my bed and it speaks to me every night as I drift off to sleep.
Always planning the next quilt.

Thanks for stopping by.    

No comments:

Post a Comment