Wednesday, July 29, 2015

More Zip Pouches

I am up to my eyeballs in pouches!  Here is my stack ! I've been making more triple zip pouches again.  This brings my all time total to close to 200.     

I love to make them.  Each one is unique.  Different colors with dots and stripes.  And three fun zippers.



I received an order for ten pouches.  Most will be for teenaged girls.  Some will be gifted.  So I made many bright, cheerful colors and used some girly themed fabrics.  I know one of the girls loves horses so I was sure to make two in the Cotton and Steel horse fabric.  Some mod and some traditional.  I will let her pick the ten she likes best and then I will have some left to gift or sell. 




Credits:  I use the tutorial with permission by Debbie at AQuiltersTable. She is a very talented quilter and you must check out her blog for lots of inspiration. Also there is a very helpful update to this tutorial  by MarciGirlDesigns here.  I have used the internet to find many free tutorials to make pouches and each one has helped to improve my final design. 

I do sell my pouches in my Etsy store.  If you are interested in a special order let me know and I will be happy to make one for you.  But I do encourage you to try making one for yourself!   

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment