Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sew Good to Sew Again

Hello messy sewing room!  It's good to get back in my happy place among all the pins, scissors and piles of fabric.  Let's get you back in order and put away that Christmas fabric.


Hello my new IPad friend!  Hello Pandora! Thanks for keeping me company today.



Hello my Juki sewing buddy!  Let me oil your gears and dust your innards!


 Hello scrap box!  I hope we can go on a diet together and reduce some of that baggage!
 Hello pretty Retro Morocco Skinny Churn Dash blocks!  
 Hello pretty Valentine Charm Pack!  What can we make out of you?
 Hello cute fabric I bought last fall to make more pouches and bibs!
 Hello scrappy half square triangles!  Let's get back to work on that little quilt we started last October! 
 Hello pretty thread!  Let's get you organized this year so you aren't in such a jumble tossed in that drawer.



Today was my first day back in my sewing room this year!  I have been reading your blogs and seeing all the work being done on your quilts. So many of you have already finished a project or two.  I have been a little busy helping my special people get settled in new roles and new places. All good now.  But this girl has to sew. It's therapy for my creative soul.     

No comments:

Post a Comment